Shorrock Automation is committed in providing its clients with the best quality products and service in order to monitor, control and automate their specific application in all fields of industry.
Whether it is in process plants, manufacturing facilities, the food and beverage industry, building automation, or projects in the mining or automotive sectors, our expert technical advice, combined with our comprehensive product range and highly rated backup service will ensure an ongoing and successful business partnership.
Shorrock Automation can provide:
- Before-and-after sales and technical advisory service
- Technical product training and workshops at our offices or that of our customers
- On-site presentations and demonstrations
- Dedicated private seminars at client’s premises
- Plant analysis and optimization suggestions
- Customized website information and back-up
- We also participate in the following:
- Annual exhibitions
Shorrock Automation is able to offer sales, marketing, education and implementation of the following:
- Innovative connection systems in electrical engineering and electronics
- A range of screw-less connectors for wiring household and industrial applications, without tools
- Control systems for computerized, intelligent networks of electronic devices, designed to monitor and control the mechanical and lighting systems in buildings
- Full connectivity of TCP/IP towards industrial devices such as PLCs, test & measurement equipment
- Human–Machine Interface (HMI) hardware and software
- A complete range of moulded connectors, cables and multi-port input splitter boxes for control systems
- Optoelectronic safety sensors for industrial use for major manufacturers in the machine tool, automotive, robotics, and palletiser sectors, among many others
We at Shorrock Automation can provide you with total solutions and quality products, as well as systems for your process control requirements. We are dedicated to giving service excellence as well as ongoing quality improvement.