By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the information that you provide to us and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the Services.
- “Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
- “Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your Personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
- “Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
- “Opt Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
- “Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion (whether information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address, password and address.
- “Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company.
Information We May Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you which may include:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes.
- Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personal Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely.
- If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of our website (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user.
How We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
Ensuring Information is Accurate & Up To Date
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we Collect, Use and Disclose is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
That’s why we recommend that you let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information and keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Information such as your name or address.
How We Protect Your Information
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website or Services.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Mergers And Acquisitions
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personal data, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Opting Out of Information Sharing
We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through the Contact Us page and we will remove your information as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
However, under some circumstances such as but not limited to legal proceedings we may still be required to share your personal information.
Phishing or False Emails
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
You may consult this list to find privacy policies of some third-parties that we may use at Shorrock Automation. This list is intended to be used as a reference and may not contain all the policies.
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.